With the Plug & Race Competition Shock Absorber, Touratech Suspension gives the ambitious sport motorcyclist the equipment for fast lap times. The Plug & Race Shock Absorber is the basis for getting an optimum and balanced racing performance out of your motorbike, and simply replaces the BMW DDC shock absorber. Existing sockets and switches on the handlebars are used as normal. This is how this shock absorber is integrated into the motorcycle, via the original BMW control unit. We will bring your superbike's suspension system up to a level which makes it capable of winning. Our suspension system team has developed an excellent basic setup for the BMW S1000RR. Based on this, it can be personalised to your needs. The superlative balance and the great feeling of the suspension system are your key to the perfect race performance.
The new race performance for your BMW S1000RR with DDC suspension system.
Facts & Figures Plug & Race Competition Shock Absorber:
- All the BMW S1000RR DDC system driving modes and setting options remain just as they are.
- The Touratech Plug & Race Shock Absorber can be used in combination with the original BMW fork.
- The Touratech Plug & Race Shock Absorber is operated using the original BMW handlebar fittings.
- The driving modes Rain, Sport, Race with ABS and ASC, Slick and User-Mode are all fully available.
- The shock absorber housing is manufactured from aluminium. This means the weight is kept as low as possible.
- Special low friction seals with integrated Teflon support ring for high performance.
- Compensation tank on the shock absorber for optimum cooling of the damper fluid.
- Separating piston in the compensation tank for extremely fine response of the shock absorber.
- High speed and low speed damping enable precise and sensitive damping performance.
- Large 16 mm piston rod made from chrome molybdenum steel for maximum stability and durability.
- 46mm piston with Touratech Competition setup.
- Robust stainless steel sleeves in the shock absorber mounting for accurate fixation. This enables robust, firm seating of the fixation bolt, even under the highest of loads.
- All assemblies and components are designed for intensive use in racing.
- QR barcode on the shock absorber, with individual information about the shock absorber. This means you can call up information specific to the shock absorber by scanning it with a smartphone. Information on the basic setup of the shock absorber can be called up at any time. Possible to reset if incorrectly adjusted.
- Fully serviceable. This enables superb driving dynamics, permanently.
- Ready-to-mount Plug & Race Shock Absorber
- Connector with electronics for BMW DDC
- Installation instructions / user manual
As a perfect addition, we recommend the appropriate Touratech Competition Closed Cartridge Kit
Do you have any questions? We are happy to advise you Contact us.